Friday, March 10, 2006

Childbirth Class

Last week, my wife and I, attended an all day childbirth class. She was a bit upset with me when I actually fell asleep during the film that told how fathers should pamper their partners. In my defense, I was really, really tired to begin with. I am curious whether or not there is anything to the breathing exercises. All the guys at work say that the lessons go out the window when you are in the delivery room. They say that if you try to coach as instructed in these classes that you'll quickly get told to shut up. For those of you who have been through the childbirth experience, I'd love to hear your comments about whether or not the breathing helps. Also, I'd like your advise as to how to make the experience better for my wife. Any tips and advise will be appreciated.

No comments: