Saturday, September 10, 2005

Dealing with a Risky Pregnancy

I have noticed that my wife and I are dealing with this pregnancy a bit differently than the first two. For example, we've not discussed names at all. During the first two pregnancies, we talked almost constantly about potential baby names. Another difference is that we have not been looking in the baby department while shopping. I think we are subconsciously trying not to get too emotionally involved in this pregnancy. I'm not sure how long it'll take before we are a bit more positive and excited about it.... I think my wife is a bit in denial about the whole situation. She seems to be trying not to think about being pregnant. I guesst his is just her way of coping with the situation. I'm guessing that things will change, probably after the first tri-mester has passed.

No comments: