Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Sonogram - Our Baby's First Picture

Yesterday, when I got home from Pennsylvania, my wife showed me our baby's first picture...

She says that after having seen the picture, she can't help but get more excited. The heart beat was visible but not audible. I'm very sad that I had to miss seeing the heart beat... Next week, I'll be in Nashville for 5 days. When we make it through next week, we'll have gone farther than we did on the last two pregnancies. I'm very, very concerned about being gone next week. But it is the kick-off week for the project that my new job is all about. I have instructed my wife to call me if there is any spotting or bleeding. I can't help feeling guilty about being gone. But, if there is any trouble, home is only a three hour drive away...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.